This high-level course provides an introduction to current concepts in security planning. During the course, we will also relate to the COVID-19 pandemic as a current threat, understanding the impact on security personnel and planning and testing procedures.
- 2 Sessions of 4 hours each.
- One session per week
- 8 Hours total
- Security Managers
- General Managers
- Pre-attack intelligence collection & the adversary´s perspective as a planning tool
- The threat list and modus operandi – past, current and future
- Threat & Risk Assessment and setting priorities based on likelihood and consequence
- Understanding blast
- Recommending mitigating security products
- Security product standards
- Choosing the right solution to the problem
- New sites vs Retrofit
By the end of the training program, graduates will have the basic knowledge and understanding of the threat related Threat and Risk Assessment and be able to introduce the methodology to their related jobs.