The purpose of the course is to familiarize the participants with the terror related environment and threats, so that they will be able to perform to their everyday tasks having a basic understanding of terror and attack methods and be able to act in emergency according to procedures, hopefully minimizing the shock effect typical for these events. This is meant to allow the relevant staff members to be a force multiplier to an organization’s security operation both in routine and emergency.
- This course is ideal for an organization to offer for all its staff
- A general introduction aimed at all staff levels who deal with both routine activities and also events and crowd management.
- An extended audience outside the organization could include cleaning contractors, shop/stall operations, maintenance staff , event volunteers, reception staff , event & venue staff.
The list below can be tailored for the organization:
- What is security awareness
- The Cycle of Attack
- Threats and modus operandi – past, current and future
- The attacker’s mindset
- Recognition and response
- Security irregularity reporting
- Security proactivity
- Case studies
- What we need from you in routine and emergencies
By the end of the webinar, participants will have a basic knowledge and understanding of relevant threats and will be able to serve as another set of eyes, thereby expanding the reach of the organization’s security program across its sites and crowded places.