Integrating security considerations into a building design when it is still on the drawing board is the most cost-effective method of achieving a secure building with a minimal architectural or aesthetic impact. This introduction to security concepts explains the key considerations of designing to mitigate threats early in the planning phase.
- Building Project Managers
- Security POC’s of New Developments
The list below can be tailored for the organization:
- The threat list and modus operandi – past, current and future
- Using the Threat and Risk assessment for the planning process
- Using the attacker’s mindset for security planning
- Building construction and materials in relation to threat consequences
- Understanding blast
- Security product standards and their integration into planning
- Choosing the right solution to the problem
- New development vs/ retrofit
- Multi-site Priorities
By the end of the webinar, participants will have an improved ability to tie the security plan into practical and cost effective building design and materials.